The derrick, located east of the depot on Commerce Street along the railroad tracks, is dedicated to William Durward Love (1900-1971) and Mary`Florey Florence Love (1906-1986), Revis Roberts (,1897-1951) and Vesta Stubblefield Roberts by Jack D. Florence, Imogene Roberts Florence and James Leo Roberts. Mr. Love worked for Kilgore First National Bank for 40 years, and Mrs. Love was involved with S.W. Ross Interests for 50 years. Mr. Roberts was an employee of Gulf Oil Company for 30 years. The derrick was provided by Texaco, Inc.